- When a visitor submits a contact form on your Showit website, Showit Account Notifications will send an SMS message containing a link to your Showit account. This link will allow you to view the submitted form data. These SMS messages will only be sent to the phone number authorized in your Showit account to receive contact form notifications. Messages will be sent from one of the following numbers: +1(480) 386-1337, +1(855) 274-6917, or SHOWIT.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Simply text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will reply with an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. Once confirmed, you will no longer receive SMS messages from Showit. If you wish to rejoin, just text “START” or “UNSTOP” to the short code, and we will begin sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you encounter issues with the messaging program, you can respond with the keyword “HELP” for further assistance. Alternatively, you can seek help directly at https://showit.com/help or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carriers are not responsible for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and from you to us. You could receive up to 50 SMS messages from contact forms each day. If you have questions about your text plan or data plan, we recommend reaching out to your wireless provider for clarification.